Thoughts on Kingdom, Church, and Grace from an American living in Hong Kong

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Coast to Coast Walk Redux

For those of you that don't know, in July my 14 year old son Gabriel and I did the Wainwright Coast to Coast walk across northern England.  We started in the town of St. Bees on the Irish Sea coast and headed east eventually arriving on the North Sea coast 14 days later.  We traversed the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and the North Yorkshire Moors and it was the father / son trip of a life time.

Last week I did a school assembly where I compiled a stack of photos together and using the Animoto software program made a nice little keepsake of our amazing journey together. 

800 students watched the presentation and when I finished I walked over to the side of the gymnasium where one of the teaching assistants was crying.  Apparently she was REALLY touched by the following clip...I don't suspect most of you will have that same reaction, but I do hope you enjoy it!  Cheers..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Andrew said...

Excellent video! What great memories!